KCI Responds to Hurricane Irene
Information for Customers and Patients affected by Hurricane Irene
KCI is concerned about the safety and health of our customers, patients, and employees impacted by Hurricane Irene. We are working to deploy our resources and personnel to best meet any needs.
To insure our employees’ safety, delivery and service in some areas may be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please contact your caregiver, physician, or emergency services (911).
KCI National Contact Center
Phone Number — 1-800-275-4524
- Need V.A.C. Therapy® supplies?
- If you are in an area affected by the storm, please request expedited delivery.
- Relocated due to the weather?
- Let us know if you will be using our therapy at a different location for an extended period of time.
- Need delivery, assistance, or service on a KCI product?
- Be sure to let us know if you have relocated due to the weather when you contact us for these services.
If you do not have phone service, but do have email access, you can contact the National Contact Center at: KciExpress@kci1.com. Please give us detailed information and we will respond as soon as possible.